Hello! My name is Ho-Seh Esquivel. I’m an illustrator and designer from Texas. My work has expanded into the fields of games, comics, films, and even podcasts!
What’s with the name?
Alto means tall in spanish, and shorter is english for shorter. It once came into when a friend and I were brainstorming names for punk bands. The name stuck with me since. It’s OK if you were expecting saxophones to be involved.
What you worked on?
- BIGFOOT: Roll & Smash – A board game based on the real life Monster Truck.
- Bark City Brawl – A First Person game.
- Moonlight Rrriot – A Sailor Moon fanzine I put together with other artists.
What are your tools?
For digital art I use the following:
- Custom PC: Ruzen 7 1700, Nvidia GTX 1060
- Wacom Cintiq 22
- Clip Studio Paint
For traditional art I use the following:
- Various pencils: The Palomino Blackwing and Uni Mitsubishi Pencils are my favorite.
- Lead Holders: I currently use The Uni Mistubishi brand.
Where ELSE can I find you?
E-mail me at: email@example.com.
You can also find me on Instagram: @hosehesquivel